Pre K 1 Newsletter
Continuing with Festive Activities!
- We had a surprise visit from Santa!
- A new memory game was introduced with christmas trees
- We made snowman prints
- Using the bottom of soda bottles we made snowflake prints
- We got to listen as watch as Pastor J Explain the meaning of Christmas
- We decorated Mini Christmas Trees
- Spent a lot of time practicing for the performance on TUESDAY!!! Hope you can make it
Mei Mei Liu
Creating a Snowman group
Surprise Visit By Santa
Who has a beard that's long and white?
Using a nativity scene and a lot of enthusiasm he explained the meaning behind Christmas
Learning Through Play Is The Best Way
- Tuesday Dec. 22nd @ 3pm in the church we will be having our Christmas Pageant
- After the pageant we will have snacks, Feel free to bring your favorite appetizer if you like. Sign up sheets are in the classroom
Working that brian finding matches and remembering where the cards lay
Decorating our Snowmen
After they dried we decorated
Mini Christmas Trees
Fine motor skills get worked out when we have to concentrate on miniature art projects
Some Gems from When I Was Out!
The Gingerbread Boy Play
The art of Theatre being appreciated
Class Photo with The Director
Big thanks to Ms. S who helped out while I was out and at the end of Everyday!
Made and Decorated these sweet treats :)