Scalley's Golf Outing
Join us for Golf outing/End of the Year Picnic on 5/30/14
Join us on Friday, May 30th for a fun afternoon with your choice of mini-golf or pitch and putt and to celebrate a great school year! Cost is $5.00 per person.
RSVP using the link below by May 26th. Please contact FSC, Amy Markle at email@example.com or FSC, David Kelliher at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thanks!
Golf and End of the Year Celebration!
Friday, May 30th 2014 at 1-3pm
225 Hookstown Grade Rd
- 12:45 pm: Arrival Time (Please have your cash payment ready to go. Cost is $5.00 per golfer)
- 1:00 pm: Welcomes and Introductions!
- 1:00-2:15 pm: Choice of Mini-golf or Pitch and Putt (golf clubs are provided)
- 2:15-3:00 pm: Meet at the pavilion for Kindergarten Recognition, Snacks, Crafts, Games, and Raffles!
- 3:00 pm-3:15 pm: Farewells-Have a great summer!
- We have a pavilion available for our use during this event. Feel free to bring snacks and games with you as well!
- Students will participate in physical education activity
- Students will meet other PA Virtual families and staff
- Students will enjoy an end of the year celebration
- OLS Hours-You can add 90 minutes of Physical Education and 30 minutes of Language Arts
Reminders at PA Virtual Events:
- An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
- Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products