Presales Manager - Spanish Speaker
The Presales Managers at Windward are an important part of the sales team, supporting sales efforts and processes across multiple opportunities around the world at any given time. Presales Managers bring two strong skill sets to the team: an ability to research and deeply understand a new client's specific needs and challenges and the ability to create a compelling case for how Windward's solution can address those challenges .
As a Presales manager, You will work closely with sales executives, product management, and other groups to perform the tasks and requirements of the sales process.
You will work in a dynamic, fun, and very fast-paced environment.
The position requires:
- Frequent travel to multiple locations around the world for customer meetings
- Presenting the Windward solution to prospects and operational customers
- Training Windward customers in both on-site and remote sessions
- Deep research into new clients' maritime domain, identifying their specific challenges and areas of interest
- Gaining proficiency in the Windward product offering as well as the maritime domain, and maintaining a current understanding of the ongoing trends and events relevant to Windward’s customers
- Providing prompt responses to customers' requests (such as RFPs, RFIs, proposals and presentations)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong presenter – proven ability to present to different audiences, ability to think on one’s feet, capture audience feedback
- Superb communicator: verbal and written communications skills; ability to communicate and capture complex messages and ideas, both face to face and over phone/email
- Customer-oriented: strong drive to attain deep understanding of customer requirements and clearly communicate requirements to relevant stakeholders
- Quick learning skills: an affinity for technology and a rapid learning curve
- Research skills: able to quickly identify domains requiring research and analysis and perform research to understand customer needs, concerns and processes
- Exceptional Spanish & English, both verbal and written. Additional languages, an advantage
- Team player: willing and able to carry one's own weight and support team efforts
- Self-starter attitude: accountable and result driven
- 2-3 years of relevant professional work experience
Windward is a maritime data and analytics company, bringing unprecedented visibility to the maritime domain. Windward makes maritime data accessible and actionable, for the first time in history, from flagging criminal threats at sea to identifying new market trading opportunities.
Windward’s data and insights are in wide use by Intelligence, Security and Law Enforcement Agencies worldwide. Windward is now bringing the same unique data and insights to the world of Finance, giving traders, investors and analysts access to a gold mine of untapped market opportunities.