LovePacs Fundraising Information
Chloe + Isabel by Heather and Iza
Online Party Info
What we need from the co-host(s):
- Invite your supporters through an email (which we can pre-make for you to send out to your contact list) and or Facebook groups, pages, friends, ect.
- Event promotion - post pre-made flyer/ pics about your event to get more to attend
- Check in during the party and say Thanks! - pop into the event once in awhile and say thank you, tag people who have participated and have supported the event, create excitement ( again, we can pre-make these posts for you to save you time, just let us know!)
The best parties usually last about a week or so but we can keep them open as long or as short as you would like.
What Heather and I will do:
- Provide a custom shopping link where we will be able to track click through rates and donation totals
- Create and set up the Facebook event
- Post 3-5 times a day with Chloe + Isabel infomation/products and LovePac knowledge
- Engage in conversation with your event guests
- Promote your event in our networking and Mom's groups
- Provide incentives in the form of jewelry giveaways in order to boost engagement, to create an atmosphere suited to maximize donations
- Give you our entire commission as a monetary donation - 25% of every sale
- Provide amazing customer service to all those that purchase
About Our Brand
About our Jewelry
We take great joy in designing gorgeous, finely-detailed and affordable pieces for the stylish women of today – jewelry you won’t find anywhere else.
- All of our jewelry is hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead safe
- We offer a lifetime replacement and 30-day money back guarantee on every piece
- We are inspired by a “Provence meets Paris” take on French country chic
- From timeless to fashion-driven, our pieces start at just $18
Heather and Iza
A little about Iza - HI! I have been married to my husband, John, for almost 5 years and we have two kids and two dogs. Originally from San Antonio, I moved to Denton for college and ended up staying in the DFW area and have been here for now 10 years.
About Us - We are best friends sharing our experiences as moms who can still have style. We will bring you the good, the bad, and the trendy. Sharing mommy issues and keeping you up to date on current happenings. We are attempting to maintain order and sanity while we learn crazy life lessons as business owners, wannabe foodies, mommy fashion fanatics, and philanthropists.