Copper for Sale by Chase Atwell
$9.76 for 100 grams.
- Atomic Number:29
- Atomic Mass: 63.55
- Element symbol: Cu
- Element name: Copper
- Copper slogan: Copper the show stopper.
- Cost per unit: $9.76 for 100 gram
- By: Chase Atwell
- The statue of Liberty is made from 179,000 pounds of copper.
- The U.S. coins today consists of a solid copper core and layer of copper-nickel alloy.
- The average person will use 1500 pounds of copper just to enjoy today's standard of living.
- Copper is the third most consumed metal in America besides Iron and Aluminum.
- Copper is 100% recyable and nearly 80% of copper has been produce is still in used today.
- Copper tools will not cause sparks, making the tools of choice when working around explosives.