What is cyberbullying???
Cyber bullying is the use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature.
FACTS AND EXAMPLES!!!!
- Nearly over 43% percent of kids has been bullied on online. 1 of 4 has been bullied more than once.
- over 90% of teens see others get bullied and ignore it.
- Girls are mostly the victims in cyber bullying.
- Most cyber bullies are caused on Facebook.
- Teens get bullied to death and may cause suicide.
- Sending a mean email or IM to someone
- Starting rumors or spreading gossip online
- Posting mean things about someone on a website
- Protect your passwords on social media.
- Paused before you post anything online.
- Tell somebody if you see cyber bullying.
- TAKE ACTION AND FIND HELP
- Don't respond
- Talk to a trusted adult
- Don't respond to and don't forward cyber bullying messages.
- Keep evidence of cyber bullying. Record the dates, times, and descriptions of instances when cyber bullying has occurred. Save and print screenshots, emails, and text messages.
- Block the person who is cyber bullying.
- www.connectsafely.org › Bullying or Cyberbullying