Happy First Day of Kindergarten!
September 8, 2020
Dear Kindergarten Families,
While we are missing the opportunity to welcome you in person to start this school year, we are so happy to have you as part of our Marysville Community.
I know the first week of this might be quite overwhelming for everyone. Please take your time. We are here to help. This will still be a year of amazing growth and opportunity for your student.
September 8th -September 11th will be a soft start week.
- There will be daily class meetings
- opportunities to continue learning the online system.
- continued connection building
September 14: Kindergarten Daily Schedule Begins
Small group “live” instruction daily (Google Meet)--priority subjects [1-2 hours]
On-line & Off-line practice opportunities assigned daily (Seesaw) [2-3 hours]
Integration of movement, play, arts, exploration, and social emotional learning
At Marysville, we will celebrate the official beginning of the Kindergarten School year with a Kindergarten Parade on Monday September 14th at 10:00 AM. Please see the invitation below for more details.
Cathy Murray - Principal
Serene Bertram - Assistant Principal
How to Get and Stay Connected
For child care referrals and information about State subsidies, contact 211info
Get & stay connected with Marysville (website)
Kindergarten 2020 Welcome Parade
Monday, Sep. 14th, 10am
7733 Southeast Raymond Street
Kindergarten families come to Marysville school between 10 and 11:30 Am on Monday 9/14.
- Enter the Marysville Driveway from Raymond street and drive/walk to the back of the school building, collecting supplies and greeting Marysville staff along the way.
- At the 77th Ave. end of the driveway, they receive a welcome treat and exit onto 77th Ave.
- Families are invited to stop by the front of the school building to take a "First Day" of School Photo.