Resumes for 2015 and Beyond
Skills Employers Want!
Tips for Writing a Great Resume
Build a Basic Resume
Most Prefer a Traditional Resume Linked to a More Creative Artifact
Consider a Multi-Media Approach
- Build a Basic Resume for the the Job (something you can hand out in an interview)
- Build a Portfolio or Online Profile to link to the basic resume to provide additional and more dynamic information and a solid biography
- Consider a Video Resume as a supplement
- Get Ready for the Interview
"People Google you – and quickly assess your talents based on your website, portfolio, and social media profiles. Do they resonate with what you’re sharing? Do they identify with your story?"
- 21 Masterfully Creative Resumes
- Creative Designer Resume Curriculum Vitae
- 50 Awesome Resume Designs That Will Bag The Job
- The 16 Most Creative Resumes We've Seen
- 18 Examples of Creative Resumes
- 27 Beautiful Resume Designs You Will Want to Steal
- 17 Insanely Creative Resume Ideas that Will Put Your Template to Shame
Build a Profile
Create a Visual Rep. of YOU
Consider Creating Your own Visual Resume and Connecting it to a Plain text one.
Tools to Create Visual Resumes
Collection of About Me's created with Haiku Deck and curated on Pinterest.