Gallatin High Update
Week of September 12-17, 2022
Mr. Biasotti's students practicing contour drawings in their sketchbooks.
| || |
Students discuss what is sounds and feels like when teachers respect students.
The Week Ahead
Monday, September 12
- School Board Meeting, 5:45pm
Tuesday, September 13
- Crosstown Golf at Cottonwood, 1:00pm
Wednesday, September 14
- Bozeman Friends of Music, 5:30pm
Thursday, September 15
- Beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month
- Golf at Bridger Creek, 10:00am
- Crosstown soccer at Jurassic Park (our home field) Boys at 3pm, Girls at 5pm
Friday, September 16
- Football vs. Billings Senior, 7pm
- Volleyball at Skyview, 7pm
Saturday, September 17
- XC at Mountain West Invite
- Volleyball vs. Billings Senior, 3pm
- Boys and Girls Soccer at Skyview, 12/2pm
- First PAC meeting of the year Tuesday, September 20, 12:00-1:00pm, GHS room B145
Homecoming Week - October 3-8,
Friday, October 7 - Football game,
Saturday, October 8 - Dance
- School Pictures - Retakes are October 28th
- Thanksgiving Break – November 23-25
- Winter Break – December 17, 2022 - January 1, 2023
- Finals Week - January
- Spring Break – March 13-17
- Prom – Saturday, April 15
- Graduation – Saturday, June 3, 10:00 a.m.
The Shelf at GHS
The Shelf is a space where students in need can come for hygiene products, coats, school supplies, and snacks. It is important for all students to have access to everything they need to succeed! If anyone would like to donate to the shelf, we have a SignUp Genius here that details what we currently need. Additionally, if you are interested in volunteering to organize the Shelf, working on the SignUp Genius, or helping with donation intake, please read this form and reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
GHS student, Ollie Allen, recently won the Montana Enduro Series championship. A three race series in Helena, Whitefish, and Jackson Hole. Check him out racing in Jackson Hole in the photo below.