Every Student, Every Day
Friday, May 13
Upcoming Dates & Events
- May 19 - Final Good Morning, Hosp at 8am (Yes, on Thursday this month)
- May 20 - Field Day starts 9am (See details below)
- May 23 - Incoming Kindergarten Transition Night at 6pm in the Cafe
- May 24 - Regular PTA Meeting at 6:30pm & Kindergarten Musical Performance at 7pm in the Cafe
- May 26 - 5th Grade Living Museum at 8am
- May 26 - 3rd Grade Field Trip to the American Railroad Museum
- May 27 & 30 - No School (due to no snow days & the Memorial Day holiday)
- June 2 - 5th Grade Celebration of Learning at 8am in the Cafe
- June 2 - 5th Grade Field Trip for Class Party at 11am
- June 3 - End of Year Class Parties (See schedule below)
- June 3 - 5th Grade Final Walk at 2:50pm (Parents can meet their 5th grader outside the cafe doors)
- June 3 - Last day of school!
Field Day is Next Week!
- We still need afternoon volunteers for 1st and 2nd grade! Click here to sign-up if you can help escort students for Coach Morgan!
- Parents are welcome to attend.
- All guests must sign-in with the front office for their Visitor badge before joining the festivities.
- The office will send out an RSVP email on Monday, May 16 if you'd like your badge pre-printed and waiting in the lobby. To avoid waste, please only RSVP if you are certain to attend.
- Maps and schedules of events will be available in the front office upon your arrival.
- AM volunteers - Please arrive promptly for the 8:30am instructional meeting with Coach Morgan and her team.
Important Info From Nurse Griffin
Reedy Lion Golf Camp Information
Hosp Class Party Schedule for Friday, June 3
Please note that the 5th grade start time and several grades' party locations changed from what was reported last week.*
More information will be provided as we get closer to the last day of school but in the meantime, please find below the start times of each grade level's End of Year Party so you can mark your calendars (parents are welcome to attend).
Grade Level Party Start Times & Locations*
- Kindergarten - 2pm in the Cafe
- 1st Grade - 1:45pm on the Back Field
- 2nd Grade - 1:30pm on the Back Field
- 3rd Grade - 1:30pm on the Field Behind the Library
- 4th Grade - 1:30pm on the Playground Basketball Court
- 5th Grade - 1:30pm in the Gym
Lost & Found Being Donated May 25th
- Before school until 7:50am
- During a lunch visit with their student
- After school until 3:20pm
Library Book Notice for Students & Parents
- All library books were due Friday, May 13.
- If a student has lost or damaged a book, Mrs. Kumar will give the student details on how parents will pay for the book using Funds4Books. The library cannot accept cash or check payments.
- There are no more library book checkouts this school year.
- If you have any questions regarding a book or payment, please contact Gaya Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for 2016-2017 School Year
If you have registration questions, including “What if my child isn’t coming back next year?”, "What if I lost my Snapcode" or “What if I don’t know if my child is coming back next year?” please visit the Registration FAQ page here on the FISD website.
Phillips Creek Ranch Residents Only: Due to the January 1, 2016 rezoning, some of you may have received Snapcodes that auto-populate with Nichols Elementary. Please continue to complete your registration and know that since you already attend Hosp, you will attend Hosp for the 2016-2017 school year. If you have any questions about this matter, please contact our Data Clark, Tim Peternana, at 469-633-4057 or email@example.com.
Teacher Feedback Form for 2016-2017
It is that time of year again for returning students to request a TYPE of teacher for the next school year. We do consider any and all requests and make a sincere effort to accommodate them. Click here to fill out the form.
The link will be live and feedback accepted until the last day of school, Friday, June 3rd.
Thank you and have a great week!