- iTrailer is a app on the iPad that lets you create movies or trailers.
- For a assignment we had to make a trailer about yourself.
- After we finished the trailer we presented it to the class.
- Career Locker is a student-used website to help students search colleges and jobs for their future.
- I enjoyed looking at all of the jobs and picking my dream job.
- The class had to make a presentation on their dream job and present it to the class.
- We used Explain Everything to make slides showing how to do a math problem
- My math problem was: Jenny bought 4.35 kg of chocolate. She made 10 chocolate cakes. She put 0.35 kg of chocolate on each cake, How much chocolate did she have left?
- You could record your voice and use a laser pointer to easily explain how to do the math problem.
Hour of Code
- For Hour of Code you can write your own computer code for fun games like Angry Birds
- To make a code you drag different actions on to the screen and put them together, then you press play.
- The hour of Code website has so many different games to choose from like Angry Birds, Frozen, Lightbot, Codecombat, and Flappy Bird.
- The Email Etiquette lesson included typing a email to Mrs. Meyers with the proper etiquette.
- There was a list of different things you could email Mrs. Meyers.
- You had to have proper punctuation, capital letters, etc.