Safety on the WWW
Be Smart,Stay Safe,Be Safe
Do you know who you are talking to?
the internet has become part of our everyday lives and it is now easier to access them. The use of internet can also have risks. young people are more at risk of expose in inappropriate or criminal behaviour if they are unaware of dangers.
- Don't post any personal information online.
- Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you've post your picture online, most people can see it and may be able to do download it, its not just yours anymore.
- Keep your privacy setting as high as possible.
- never give out your password.
- Don't befriend people you don't know.
- Don't meet up with people you just met online. Speak to a parent or carer about people suggesting you do.
- Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are.
- Think carefully about what you say before posting it online.
Nothing ever goes away when you post something online.
Do it right
Do it right now!
The amount of social sites we have and used yet we don't think of the dangers that could come across.
Jigsaw: for 8 -10 year olds
JIgsaw: for 8-10 year olds
This video will help you understand the importance of being safe online. It will make you understand that you need to be protective of your personal information online as you are in the real world.
One Direction Parody Song - "Who do you share your details with?"
One Direction parody song- "Who do your share your details with?"
Listen to this funny one direction parody song!
it has some helpful tips on how to use the internet safely.