Continuous Improvement Conference
Don't forget to TWEET YOUR LEARNING! #LISDCIC
When looking for sessions keep these things in mind...
- What is your campus problem statement?
- What do you want to know more about?
- Are there parts of my instructional day I want to improve on?
- What do my students need?
- Engaging Student Response Tools That Drive Instruction
- Improving the Elementary Assessment Process
- What's Best for Kids? Making PLCs Work For You *repeated
- Never Finished Learning: Data Binders Made Easy *repeated
- Notice and Note for Non-Fiction (5th Gr. LA)
- Enhancing Student Comprehension
- Got Questions? Lead the Way Through Quality Questioning
- Moving Beyond the "I Wonders"
- C.C.E= S.T.E.M.+P.B.L.= FUN!
- Setting Up Systems for Quality Classroom Instruction
- Bridges Differentiation and Challenge
- Differentiation in the Kinder Math Class
- Guided Reading Gurus
- Bring on the Books!
- Cooperative Learning and Student Discourse *repeated
- The Role of Discourse: Affecting Students Learning Behaviors *repeated- MOLINA
- MakerSpace- Hands on Learning
- Primary Patterns Of Power: Explorations of Invitational Grammar and Editing gr. 1-3 - JEFF ANDERSON
- The Power of Expectations: How Our Beliefs Affect Student Achievement
- Improve your PLCs Using Continuous Improvement Tools
- MIndset Matters
- Get Your Game On: Making Your Class Engaging Through Game-Based Learning
- Go Noodle 101 - Brain Energizers
- Little Fingers, Growing Minds, Big Learning: Part 1
- Innovative Learning with Studies Weekly *repeat
- Bridges in Mathematics: How to Use the Intervention Volumes
- Add-Ons for Google Forms and Sheets
- Conferring with Readers: Finding Focus
- Genius Hour with Keynote Angela Maiers
LUNCH- Food Trucks!
- Everyone attends Elementary Keynote: Mattering IS the Agenda: Angela Maiers
- Google Classroom in ELA
- Student Goal Setting- They Can Do It!
- YouTube Can Do That?!
- How To Survive With Daily 5
- Every Book Can Be A Social Studies Book K-5
- Teaching The Graphic Novel
- Mathematical Mindset: You are a Math Person!
- Win That Grant Money!