Unit 2 Summative Assessment
Conflicts & Cooperation:
- In the very beginning of the day, the peasants made a treaty with the Army and Wealthy, but the Army and Wealthy made the mistake of not reading the fine print, and they lost 200 MSU's to the peasants.
- Soon after this, the Army and Wealthy were too powerful, so they were able to take back their 200 MSU's.
- We, the Guerillas, made a treaty with the U.S government, and we were able to cooperate and stick with each other throughout the game.
- The Army and Wealthy decided to silence a Guerilla.
- One of the biggest conflicts was when the Army and Wealthy decided to kidnap the leader of the peasants, and the leader of the Guatemalan government, and everyone was afraid of them afterwards, so they went to the church for safety.
- But, at the end of the game, the U.S ended up taking over, and making the government a Democracy, so that the peasants had a say in things, and they made us, the guerillas, the new military, and pretty much everyone won, except for the Army and Wealthy, who are now just the Wealthy.
Now, not only was their a lot of conflicts and cooperation, but people were also migrating around the room in order to communicate with other groups.
Conflict Across the World
The Guerrillas - They were just angry peasants, and they just wanted the government to not be corrupt, and they hated the Army and Wealthy.
The Army & Wealthy - They just wanted to be in power.
The Guatemalan Government - They also just wanted to be in power.
The Peasants - They wanted the Army and Wealthy to stop all the killing, and they just wanted to live in peace.
The U.S - They were trying to help the peasants, and they didn't want to have any communism.