HR Week at a Glance
Week of September 3
Week at a Glance
Tuesday, September 4
Wednesday, September 5
Thursday, September 6
DLT (Kim C, Kim B, Missy, Eric, Kitty & Brenda)
Friday, September 7
- Don't forget to recognize someone who has gone the 2nd MILE for you or an employee on our bulletin board. We want to fill that board up with awesome customer service!
- We are starting our recruitment planning! Fall and Spring recruitment dates will be on the calendar soon!
- As we work within our department and in our roles for the district, how do you bring a little "Vitamin C" to the situation or conversation?
- Reminder: Please share your customer service goals with your supervisor by today!
- Reminder: Please complete your Required Online Trainings. If you have any questions, see original email from Kim C.
- Our fill rate goal this year - 93%
- Article of Interest: Customer Service vs. Customer Experience
Reflective Questions: When our customers leave your office, what do you want them to think / say about you?
Reflective Question: What would you want our customers to think /say about the HR department after visiting our office, calling on the phone or attending an event?
Sept 11 - New Hire Orientation
Sept 13 - Guest Educator Orientation
Sept 24 - Board Meeting
Oct 5 - NEF Golf Tournament (Anyone interested?!)