MHPNA Update & News
March Meeting at The Tree of Life Behavioral Health
Check out the Tree of Life Behavioral Health!!
I had the pleasure of visiting, in-person, The Tree of Life Behavioral Health practice in Madison, AL. It was such a treat to see all of the cool things they have going on there! I had the pleasure of meeting and getting re-acquainted with the following practitioners:
- Jessica Penot (LPC-S, Founder/Therapist)- Specializes in Autism and provides testing for autism, ADHD and personality disorders. She is also Safe and Sound Certified for early childhood and up. Not familiar with Safe and Sound? Click the link to find out MORE!: https://integratedlistening.com/science-of-feeling-safe/
- Beth Cook (LPC)-Specializes in Adults, mood disorders, and individuals who have experienced spiritual/religious trauma. Beth is also a spiritual director
- Jessica Mayberry-Yoga Therapist
- Charlie Montgomery (LPC)-Specializes in anger management, EMDR, and trauma
- Thomasin Domenech (ALC)-Specializes in crisis, domestic violence, transgender clients, and BPD
- Christina Stone (Intern)- This up and coming therapist specializes in play therapy, autism, trauma, LGBTQ+, and identity confusion.
This brief synopsis does not even begin to tell the whole picture of all the great things happening and services provided at The Tree of Life Behavioral Health. Please click the link to learn even more!: http://www.treeoflifebehavioral.com/index.html
NEW!!! Jessica Penot and Christina Stone graciously agreed to do a presentation on their informative blog post Women and Autism in June when The Tree of Life hosts us again!! You won't want to miss it!!
WELCOME NEW MEETING ATTENDEE
Traveling Therapists?? YES, Sign me UP!!
Not Your Typical Psychotherapist: Nashville, TN, May 2022: https://cavacademy.com/not-the-typical-psychotherapist-summit-nashville/
Dare to Endeavor Therapist Retreat: Savannah, GA, Sept 2022: https://www.theendeavoracademy.com
In 2019, three therapists met in magnificent Denver, CO on a professional and personal endeavor to grow, learn, and relax. That awe-inspiring journey connected us, Lisa Duez, Michelle Salazar, and Pam Tippit: We realized we met “Our People."
In each other, we discovered beautiful souls who are passionate about offering quality counseling & consulting services to our communities and beyond. We discovered soul sisters who think and live "outside the box" as female entrepreneurs. We realized our paths crossed to enhance our individual journeys...and so began our EndeAVOr!
Join 3 therapists from across the US (Alabama, Virginia, and Ohio) as we gather together and dare to connect, grow, and EndeAVOr!!!
Find “YOUR People” immersed in the ambience of charming Savannah, GA. If you have already found “Your People,” bring them!
Dare to Restore Workshops are designed to
Reinvigorate, Recharge & Relax
- Conquering Imposter Syndrome Once and for ALL: Secret weapons to keep Imposter Syndrome at bay so you can Rock Your Dreams!
- Boss UP! How embracing boundaries, accepting self and others and dropping unrealistic expectations can allow you to make BIG boss moves.
- Optimizing YOUR Social Media: Sparkle and Shine even when you’re just not feelin’ it.
- Rocking the Hard Stuff without Nagging Guilt: Managing tricky staff situations, no-shows/late cancels, clients who don’t make progress, you get the picture.
- Yeeess! You CAN create a Healthy Relationship with Money: The Ultimate Guide to an Abundance Mindset
- Work through your Stuck Points: Comprehensive EMDR inspired interventions to bring out your inner BOSS.
- Create the Life you Want: Tips and tricks for dropping POWERFUL anchors toward success
- Self Care: Kickstart your goals with YOUR detailed and personalized plan to be your best self
- Growth Inspired Activities Sprinkled throughout the Retreat: Surprisingly enjoyable experiential activities based in genres of art, poetry, journaling, theater, video and music!
JOIN US in Savannah in September!!
Common Ground Cowork – OPENING SOON!
Christina Pannell, LICSW, PIP and Louisa DiLeone, LPC-S are excited to announce the launch
of Huntsville’s first coworking space for therapists. Conveniently located in downtown
Huntsville, their space offers five fully-furnished offices and a group room that are set up with
therapy in mind. Each office can be reserved by the hour, day, week, month, or longer. The best
part is, you only pay for what you need – whether that’s 2 hours a week or 40! This is a space for
therapists who are currently in, or want to be in, solo practice. This is not a group practice, which
means all members will have their own businesses that they run their way, on their schedules.
Common Ground only exists to provide the office space & support needed to run a successful
Don’t need office space but want to take advantage of Common Ground’s business address
service or group/conference room? There’s a membership for that! Numerous options are
available and, depending on the membership level, fees include, but are not limited to:
- Fully-furnished office and group space
- Same-office booking for continuity
- Utilities (electric, water, internet)
- Business address & mail services
- Client check-in kiosk
- Marketing support
- Locked Filing Space
- 24/7 digital door access
- All the coffee/tea you can drink
- …and so much more!
This is a new practice concept in Huntsville and Christina & Louisa are ready to answer all of
your questions! Send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out their
website: www.commongroundcowork.com. NOW BOOKING TOURS!
Pamela Tippit, LPC-S
Co-founder of MHPNA, Technology Coordinator
Mental Health Professionals of N. AL
Christina Pannell, LICSW
Co-founder of MHPNA, Listserv Coordinator