September 9, 2019
September 8th - Pack 1882 Cub Scouts meeting 6 p.m. @ BUMC (details below)
September 9th - 13th
- Book Fair All Week click here to volunteer to work the book fair
- Grandparents Celebration Week - We would love to have Grandparents in the building this week having lunch with their student, reading to classes, as well as telling historical stories to our students. If you know of a Grandparent that is interested in being on campus this week, please reach out to me or your child's homeroom teacher.
- Parent Connection NIght - September 12th 6:30-7:15 p.m.
September 11th - Patriot Day - Wear Red, White & Blue
- Celebrate Freedom Week (more information to come)
September 17th: Running Club after school - meet on pavilion; pick-up 4:45 @ pavilion (information coming home Thursday, 9/12)
September 19th - 5th grade to Bass Hall
September 20th - Last Day for PTC Write a Check Fundraiser
Yearbooks are available for preorder for $70 through October 31st.
- Be sure you are Registered to Vote: https://webservices.sos.state.tx.us/vrapp/index.asp
- Deadline to Register to Vote is October 7th
- EARLY VOTING is October 21 - November 1, 2019
- ELECTION DAY is November 5, 2019
Click here to be taken to the BIS Teacher Amazon Wish Lists
Every Friday is Hat Day for $1.00
BIS Lunch Times
3rd grade 12:00-12:30
5th grade 11:30-12:00
6th grade 12:22-12:52
September Menus BIS
6th grade PE Rotation
- Monday and Wednesday = Boys
- Tuesday and Thursday = Girls
6th-grade boys/girls will rotate every other Friday:
- September 6th - Boys PE
- September 13th - Girls PE
- September 20th - Boys PE
- September 27th - Girls PE
The BHS Junior class invites you to be a part of the amazing Brock High School Eagles history by purchasing a Legacy Brick. Your custom engraved Legacy Brick will be placed in the designated areas of the main Brock HS entrance.
We have lots of students that have various food allergies. This is a great reminder to reach out to teachers before bringing items for the class.
Meet Mrs. Saxton
My name is Ingia Saxton and I am the Principal at Brock Intermediate. I am excited about the upcoming year and ready to get started. This is my 9th year in Brock. I previously served the district at BJH as the Counselor as well as the Principal. Last school year, I transitioned to the new Brock Intermediate campus. I have been blessed to serve with amazing students, faculty, staff, and community since my arrival in Brock. I am looking forward to another amazing year. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Click here to view my Smore page to get to know a little more about me.