Use a word processor to create a newsletter
Make a NewsLetter
1. Fill in Chart on LEARNING.COM
Both partners will fill out their form on LEARNING.COM
- decide on a theme for your Newsletter.
- Decide on Title of newsletter (title of newspaper)
DO NOT FILL OUT "ideas list"
- "MY CHOSEN TOPIC"- list what you will be writing about (this will be different from your partners)
2. Individual Article
After deciding on a topic with your partner, write an article (paragraph) with at least 100-150 words. (each partner has to write their own article)
You might need to do some research- when your done typing:
Share with your partner (you will click share and type in the name of your partner)
Copy/paste your partners article in with your GDoc/your article.
4. Newsletter- Formatting
- Each partner will create their own newsletter (just as each partner typed their own article)
- Copy/Paste- BOTH articles in and begin to format.
- Be sure to the use the check list provide for formatting instructions.
- Both articles need a picture. (see example below)