Happy New Year! Let’s start 2015 with peace and happiness in the world.
Thank you to all of our families for the thoughtful and generous gifts and most importantly for the warm holiday wishes.
We hope you all had a relaxing and joyous holiday break. The children are ready to be back to school, in a routine and with their buddies. It’s so good to see everyone happy.
Plan for January:
- Continue with continent maps of Asia and Africa.
- Have lots of cutting and gluing activities.
- Sing lots of songs and play group games.
- Counting and letter sound recognition.
- Wood work.
- Sensory activities, like playdough making and cooking.
... and many more fun activities that we might come up.