April 12, 2019
Saturday - April 13
12 pm Easter Egg Hunt
Sunday - April 14
8:15 and 10:45 Church - LPS Choir Here
Monday - April 15
Lion's Vision Screening
4th Grade WISCO Roundup
6:15 pm WISCO Grade School Band
7 pm Holy Monday Devotion
Tuesday - April 16 Band Lessons
NO FACULTY MEETING
Sanctuary Piano tuning Afternoon
9:15 am Practice for Good Friday Song
12 pm Operations Team Meeting
7 pm Holy Tuesday Devotion
Wednesday - April 17
2nd and 3rd @ Weather Day
8:45 am Chapel Buch
7:00 pm Holy Wednesday Devotion
Thursday - April 18
7:30 am 5-8 Meeting
3:45 and 7 pm Maundy Thursday Services
Friday - April 19
8:45 am Practice for Good Friday Service
1 pm Good Friday Service
7 pm Good Friday Tenebrae Service
Saturday - April 20
7:41 pm Easter Vigil Service
Sunday - April 21
6:30 am Easter Sunrise Service
7:30 am Easter Breakfast
9 and 10:45 am Easter Festival Service
- We are testing this week.
- If you got a screening sheet 3K, 4K and K please fill it out. It is needed by Monday Morning.
- Please set aside Saturday, May 4th for the track meet if you are able to help.
- We will rehearse on Tuesday at 9:15 and Friday at 8:45 next week.
- We will do the Tornado Drill on Thursday as it is the national tornado drill day.
- Call Meeting Wednesday After the second Lenten service.
- Thank you for all of your hard work every week. We could not do everything that we do without it.
One of the biggest parts of a lesson missed is the closing. Here are some ideas that can help.
This article talks about the importance of using GOs and then gives some example uses.
Digital Citizenship is all of our jobs as teachers. We need to be teaching our students how to correctly filter and use the resources on the internet. Just because we can copy and paste that does not mean it is always the best way.