YEAR 8 HEALTH SURVEY...

By Monique Smith 8F

Introduction

In Health we made a survey on the health of people today. I asked 21 people to do my survey and 14 people replyed. Most of the people i asked said they were between 11 - 17 years of age. I asked the questions in a formal matter. These limitations may effect my data.

What is your occupation?

10 people said they were a student or still at school. 3 people said they were Teachers and 1 said they were a Psychologist.

What physical activity do you do?

  • Basketball - 1
  • House Work - 1
  • Karate - 1
  • Tennis - 1
  • Netball - 2
  • Dancing - 1
  • Paper round - 1
  • Pilates - 1
  • Swimming - 6
  • Walking - 4
  • Walk the Dog - 2
  • Running - 3
  • Sport - 3
  • Footy - 1
  • Cricket - 1

Do you belong to any sporting clubs?

57% said yes they do belong to a sporting club. The other 43% said no they don't belong to a sporting club.

How healthy do you think you are on this scale?

These are the results I got...

Terrible - 0%

Really Bad- 0%

Bad - 7%

Could be better - 7%

Okay - 0%

Average 7%

Good - 29%

Great - 36%

Exellent 14%

Flawless 0%

Do you have good support networks?

86% said they had good support networks. The other 14% said they didn't have good support networks.


Do you have a reasonable diet?

93% of people who answered this survey said they had a reasonable diet and the other 7% said they did not have a good diet.

Do you have any health problems?

Not everyone answered this question, 2 people skipped it.

8 people said they didn't have any health problems.

2 said they had Asthma.

1 person said they had Mypthopy.

1 person said they were alergic to nuts.

Conclusion

At the end of this task, i gathered all my infomation and I found out quite a bit of infomation about the people who answered this survey. All the people that i surveyed were mostly very healthy, some said they needed to improve there health. This surey was very sucessful