March 19, 2021
A Few Notes from Mrs. Bervert
We had a great week back from Spring Break and it is wonderful to have students in grades P-6 for 4 days a week! A few items of note:
- Thank You- Our Buffalos sold more than 1300 cookie dough tubs, and that will result in around $7600.00 that will go directly to the PTO. Thank you to all of you for making this fundraiser so successful! The winning classes are:
- Mrs. Woodruff's 1st Grade Class which sold 122 tubs
- Mrs. Baldwin's Kindergarten Class which sold 121 tubs
- Mrs. Bruns' Kindergarten Class which sold 115 tubs
- Schedule Next Week- Just a reminder that students will attend Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week. Friday is a teacher workday marking the end of the third quarter.
- Dismissal Update- Thanks again to all families for your patience as we safely and quickly unload and dismiss students. This afternoon our staff was able to get 70 vehicles safely through our car-rider line in 15 minutes- our staff is the BESt!
Have a great weekend!
Notes from the PTO
BES Forms for Families
3/22-3/25- School Days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
3/26- No School (End of 3rd Quarter)
3/31- Summary Reports are Distributed
3/31- Cookie Dough Distribution
As an elementary principal I enjoy working collaboratively with staff members to support student learning. I am passionate about continuing to learn professionally, and building relationships with staff and students at Berryton Elementary. When I'm not serving at Berryton Elementary I am usually with my husband and two sons. We can be found at sporting events, cheering on Kansas State University, or just enjoying a movie at home.