Google Secrets for YOUR Success
Essential Digital Skills for Students
The more comfortable you are with integrating Google tools, the more successful you will be in your classes next school year.
Taking this class will help you avoid feeling frustrated and losing valuable time fighting with the Google app or tool you are trying to use. Instead, this class will help you focus on creating assignments, presentations and other products that ROCK!
We will start with basics and end with in-depth hacks you won't be able to live without. I will customize the lessons based on attendees skills and needs. Don't miss this opportunity!
DATES: July 15 - July 19
TIME: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
LOCATION: Locust Fork High School Library
DEVICES: Chromebooks available OR bring your own laptop
FOOD: Pack a lunch OR eat before class
DAILY AGENDA AND CLASS OVERVIEW
July 15: Classroom, Drive, Docs & Keep
- How to navigate Classroom
- How to organize and search your Drive
- How to Share and manage permission
- How to format Docs
- How to use Add-ons and Extensions to do more
- How to check your spelling and grammar with Grammarly
- How to use Keep for notetaking in class
- How to collaborate with your classmates