Adolf's life and desicions
Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th, 1889. In Braunau am inn, Austria-Hungary. As a child Adolf's father, Alois, was very hard on him. On the other hand, his Mother, Klara, loved him and spoiled him. Even when his sister, Paula, and his brother, Edmund were born. Adolf's mother always thought of him as a favorite. He also loved to read about cowboys and Indians. When Adolf Hitler was 6 years old, he began going to school. He was a bright student. His father wanted Adolf to follow his footsteps and work for the Austrian Government, but he didn't want to be an office worker like his father. When Adolf was 12 years old he started failing classes, his teachers said it was lack of diligence.Adolf was a drawing master! Above are some of his amazing paintings.
Adolf's Teenage Years
Adolf spent most of his time reading, drawing and painting. He was a painting expert. He was so into drawing that he convinced his mother to let him drop out of school, at 16 years old. In the events Adolf would often attending musical and theatrical performances. He also likes grand operas by Richard Wagner about myths and German history. When Adolf was 18 years old, he went to the academy of Fine Arts in Vienna, the capitol of Austria-Hungary. He wanted to take the admission test for the General School of Painting. His mother Klara, was now weak, fragile and suffering gravely with cancer but she still encouraged him on. The examiners found Hitler's art good enough for him to take the test. Although, he didn't draw many faces, they suggested that he go to Architecture School instead. He was convinced he wanted to be a painter. On December 21, 1907 Adolf's mother died of cancer, he was devastated. Adolf Hitler tried once more at the General School of Painting, failing twice now. Although this time the examiners didn't let him take the test.
The Dictator was Born
With no other life plan Adolf follows his father's footsteps in working for the Austrian Government. On January 30, 1933 he had been elected to be the Dictator of Germany.
The cause of the Holocaust
The school that Adolf was planning on attending was a Jewish art school called, General School of Painting. He failed on passing the test twice. If only he got excepted into the school, then World War One might not have existed. Another reason is that there was a war before. And a new book claims that Nazi dictator blamed Jews for Germany's defeat in World War 1. Adolf's hatred of Jews "stemmed from his belief that they "stole" victory from the country in the First World War. According to a newly published book titled "November 9: How World War One Led to the Holocaust."" Wrote These is one of a few reasons why Adolf did what he did. From there on out Adolf's enemy became the Jewish people.
On January 30th, 1933 the Holocaust began. As the Nazi's and their dictator (Adolf) round up all the Jew's and putting them in concentration camps. One Jew died with the journal she wrote in about her hiding, her name was Anne Frank. In those concentration camps they would torture the Jews. The Nazis would get commands from Adolf, that they had to follow. Or he might put them or them and they're family's in the camps. They would give them little food. And torture the people by gassing them. Most camps had gas chambers, up to 6,000 Jews were gassed there each day.
If you see the sign in the background, it is in German. Although the sign in English says: Residential Part of the Jews Trespassing.
To transport the Jewish people, they had to take a 18 day journey to get to the Camps. On this journey they were given no food, water, or protection. It was common for some people to perish along the way. When one train arrived at a camp from Corfu, the Nazis opened the doors to find everyone inside had already perished.
World War Two
On September 1st, 1939 World war Two started. The U.S. decided to help the Jews and fight against the Nazis and Germany. The Nazis fought against us, but in the end, we won. On September 2nd, 1945 World War Two ended.
Adolf's Marriage & Death
On April 29th, 1945 Adolf Hitler was married to Eva Braun. They were married for less than 40 Hours. On April 30th, 1945 Adolf Hitler committed suicide. No one knows how he did it. Some people believed that Adolf, himself, was Jewish, but he never confessed even if he was.
- Adolf Hitler was the author of Mein Kampf
- Adolf never visited a concentration camp in the process
- His first love was a Jewish Girl. He didn't have the courage, so he never spoke to her
- Adolf suffered chronic flatulence, and took 28 different drugs to fight it
- Hitler led the first public anti-smoking campaign in modern history
- During first World War, a British soldier spared the life of a wounded German: Adolf Hitler
- On September 1, 1939 invaded west Poland. On Between 1939 and 1941 occupied the countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Denmark, Yugoslavia, Greece, and Norway.
- Adolf only had one testicle
- He bombed his nephew's house in Liverpool, so he joined the US Army to fight him
- There was a Jewish-Austrian doctor who didn't charge his family, due to their economic hardship. Adolf had him protected and called him a "noble Jew"
- Adolf was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1939
- The american secret service tried to spike his food with female hormones to feminize him
- He was afraid of cats
- Hitler planned to collect thousands of Jewish artifacts to build a "Museum of an Extinct Race" after the war