Flaa's Monday Memo
April 30, 2018
POWERFUL TWEETS by @ SteeleThoughts
"We all know there are students who are lonely. But it’s also possible that we have colleagues who are lonely. There may be staff members who don’t feel part of the “family” that it’s so easy to talk about. We all can do a better job of paying attention to the adults around us."
IF YOU DON'T CURRENTLY FOLLOW @SteeleThoughts YOU REALLY SHOULD START!
Nuts & Bolts
- Reminder that grades are to be put in weekly.
- ESL Folders - Please make sure you have marked your “End of Year” accommodations on each student checklist and then sign and date it. Just put your folder(s) in Mrs. Bounds box before May 8th.
- Faculty Meeting - Main focus will be about state testing so be there and be on time!
No matter what media platform you use this is a must follow for any teacher...Amazing ideas for secondary classrooms, not just English classrooms...Don't reinvent the wheel. Follow Room 213!
- Breakfast in the Ballpark
- Covering all the Bases - A sweet treat will be delivered to you!
- STOPit Assembly - 2nd period after roll has been taken
- Letter jacket sizing during lunches
- Concession Stand - Nachos for lunch in the office\
- Faculty meeting
- Buy Me Some Peanuts and Cracker Jacks!
- Band Concert @ 5:30pm
- Tailgate Party
I am continually impressed by the amount of time and energy the staff of Sanger High School puts into making sure ALL students are successful. Thank you so much for the hard work and energy you put into your job. When visitors walk in they feel the culture of Sanger High School. A culture of learning, kindness, tradition, and pride. This change in culture is attributed to an attitude of serving, as well as doing. Test scores have now become the way of life in the world of education, but it’s vital that we not lose the wonderful moments and memories that happen each and every day. Those memories are because of you. Keep learning, leaning on each other, and building relationships. Sanger High School is soon to be a force to be reckoned with and that will all be because of YOU. You Matter…