Tracking the Trojans!
Clawson Athletics updates - Nov 8, 2021
Athletes of the Week
Claire Thomson - Senior, Varsity Cross Country
A 4-time State Qualifier, Claire had her best outing of her high school career at Michigan International Speedway on Saturday. Competing against the top runners around the state, Claire ran a 19:50.95 with a 6:23 mile pace to finish 40th at the MHSAA Cross Country State Championships.
Hannah Saunders - Senior, Varsity Volleyball
After nursing an injury for a few weeks, Hannah was able to come back and help the Trojans win a District semifinal match over Cranbrook. Hannah’s impressive play in the middle helped guide the Trojans to the District Championship against Pontiac Notre Dame Prep. Hannah finished with 11 kills and an ace last week.
Winter Sports - Meet the Coach Night
Monday, Nov. 8th, 7:30pm
101 John M Avenue
Fall Sports Awards Night
Wednesday, Nov. 17th, 6:30pm
101 John M Avenue
- Ceremony will begin in the CHS Auditorium
- We will honor all of our athletes together before breaking off into different sports programs in various rooms.
Winter Sports - High School
Boys Basketball - Practice starts Nov 15! Sign up here if you missed the after-school meeting with Coach Stephan.
Girls Basketball - Practice starts Nov 8!
Competitive Cheer - practice starts Nov 8!
Wrestling - practice starts Nov 15 - Sign up here
Boys Swim - practice starts Nov 22 - Sign up here
Code of conduct
Pay to participate
in order to play sports!!
HS Boys Swim
Attention all High School Boys interested in Varsity Boys Swim please attend the Athlete & Parent Meeting on Tuesday, November 9th @ 6:00 pm at Lamphere High School Pool with Coach Sage
Winter Sports - Middle School
Make sure you have a current physical on file and you create a planeths account (details below)! Winter Sports offered at CMS include:
- Boys Basketball - open to 7th and 8th graders only - practice starts Nov 8!!
- Girls Basketball - open to 7th and 8th graders only - click here to fill out Girls Basketball Interest Survey if interested - season is Jan-March
- Wrestling - open to 6th, 7th and 8th graders - click here to fill out Wrestling Interest Survey if interested - season is Feb-March
- Competitive Cheer - open to 6th, 7th and 8th graders - click here to fill out Competitive Cheer Interest Survey if interested - season is Jan-March
Note: Students must be signed in to their school email in order to complete the Interest Survey!
All student-athletes in High School and Middle School must have the following in order to participate in athletics at CHS and CMS:
- Current Physical (dated on or after April 15, 2021)
- PlanetHS.com account (click here for video on how to do this)
- Athlete Code of Conduct (on PlanetHS.com)
- Pay to Participate
Please contact the Athletic Office if you have any questions - 248.655.4217