Reavis Review # 27
April 11, 2016
Reavis Instructional Foci:
*GRR in Reading and Mathematics
*Questioning and Discussion Using:
Text Dependent Questioning in Literacy
Math Talks and Collaborative Grouping
*Small Group Instruction Using Differentiated Instructional Techniques
This Week at Reavis
4/12/16 - LSC Meeting @ 7:30 a.m. in room 005 ~ PAC Meeting @ 9:00 a.m. in room 005
4//13/16 - Report Card Pick-Up
4/14/16 - Middle School Incentive Trip
4/15/16 - Primary Grades Field Trip(Grades K - 2)
4/18/16 - 4/22/16 - Spring Break!
- CCSS and Objective with by statement posted on the white board.
- Lesson Plans posted near the door
- Small Instructional Group schedule posted prominently
- Library leveled and ready for use
- GRR Instructional Delivery Method in Use
- Anchor Charts Use
- Process Charts in Use
- Current Student Work Posted
- Reavis Mission and Vision Posted
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures Posted Near the Exit Door
- Independent Reading Stamina Chart Posted(In Mailboxes Today)
- Content Specific Vocabulary Posted
- Classroom Expectations, Consequences and Rewards Posted
Report Card Pick-Up
Teachers: 11:00 a.m.
ESPs: 10:00 a.m.
All teachers and staff will end their day at 6:15 a.m.