This Week at AES
4/11 - 4/15
Week at a Glance
$2 Jean Day
CVMS here to visit with 5th grade
Staff Meeting: Brief Survey then planning
1st Grade Book Walk 1 pm and 6 pm
No Special Events Planned
Notes for the Week
Notes for the Week:
This Week is an Intermediate Guidance Week
· As a PLC start working on your timeline to complete these items prior to April 30th :
- · Development and Implementation of 1 Science Unit
- · Implementation of Lucy Calkins Unit
- · Examine current Essential Standards: Add standards that you believe are Essential to your grade level and Remove standards that your grade level do not believe are essential.
- · Examine ELA and Math Standards and determine which non-essential standards are Secondary and Tertiary. Achieve the Core’s Major Works of the Grade should be used for Mathematics.