Published: April 14th
Would you rather?
Administrative Assistants Day is Wednesday!! (Pardon the language...too cute to pass up.)
We're Celebrating KYLE, JILLIAN, KUHSE, and LAURA on Friday after school!!
Next week is 15 minutes: Ask your last-minute questions about testing, end of the year stuff, etc. It's an info session to get everyone on the same page.
FRIDAY MEETING AGENDA
Core Meetings 2:45-3:45
May 14th: ELA, Sped, and UA: Read pp. 115-162
May 7th: Social Studies: Read pp. 163-200
May 8th: Science: Read pp. 201-238
May 9th: Math: Read pp. 239-274
From these meetings, we will begin developing our Ballyshannon Instruction Handbook.
May 9, 10, 13, 14
- May 13: May rotate (quietly) to periods 2 and 4 during the testing period--may not enter testing area
- May 14: May rotate (quietly) to periods 1 and 3 during the testing period--may not enter testing area
- May 14: What would you all like to do during this morning session when you don't test?
THIS WEEK AT BALLY FOR STAFF
James and I are trying to be in the cafe every day during 5th.
If you need us during that time, that's where you'll find us.
- No Faculty Circle today. Enjoy the sunshine.
- Biometric Screenings
- Math Star
- Erika: Stephens during 1st, Dahlenburg during 2nd, Agnew during 3rd, Hansen during 4th, Wood during 6th, Stephens during 6th, Huber during 7th)
- Faculty Mindfulness in the AM
- Erika: Maley 1st, Herrmann 1st-ish, Seth 9am, Storandt 10am, Cover Front office, Clayton during 6th, Kuhse during 7th
- James: Maley during 1st, Seth at 9, Cover front office
- Bus Evacs
- Tours for new students after school
- Packhouse Meats Food Truck on Site
- NKASL Spring Meeting in the Media Center at 4pm
- Erika: 8th graders during 2nd, Barton Summative during 3rd, Hurst after school
- James: Transition during 1st, Staffing during 3rd, Closing during 4th
- Kona just for top kids in Kickboard last month AND STAFF. Enjoy!!
- Meredith at MS/HS counselors meeting
- How We Learn Focus Meetings
- Bridal and Baby Showers after school