Alejandra's Dream Vacation
- In the United States
- I want to visit this place because of its beaches
- Nicknamed "Sunshine State"
- Its capital is Tallahassee
- Governor is Rick Scott
- Miami is a known city here
- Half of the water is from the Atlantic Ocean
- Other half of water from the Gulf of Mexico
- 27th state in The USA
- Flattest state in the USA
- Largest citrus fruit producer, second in the whole world
It will take us 4hr and 18min or more and it's 1,023 miles away. I will bring my whole family and get there by plane, we will stay for only one week. The cost will be $11,310.
The total for the hotel will be $1,547. The hotel is named Radisson. It is located in Melbourne, Florida. It is right in front of the beach. It has a dinning room, a living room, and lots of rooms.
We would all go to the beach in front of the hotel. I hope I learn how to swim better than I do. We will also go to The Mansion and try new foods. We would go to a museum and tour. Me and my sisters could explore the hotel also.
- $11,310 in traveling (there and back)
- $9,282 in lodging (6 nights)
- $229.50 in food
- The total money spent is $20,821.50
Source 1 - http://www.google.com/search?q=Florida&oq=Florida&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.9225j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8&gws_rd=ssl&safe=active&ssui=on#safe=active&q=how+far+is+florida+from+houston