Working on developing improvement processes, processes of human behavior.
Also as in: Project management, assessment, diagnosis, intervention and prevention individual educational organizations, industry, business, clinical character and community and welfare organizations.
In the field of education study the learning process; in the clinical field of health and how to improve and maintain mental health of people; in the labor and business world selected staff and generate strategies to promote health conditions and welfare of workers; and socially, develop prevention programs and psychosocial rehabilitation and community work.
The University presents its programs in terms of credits, which are units of assessment of student academic work, inside and outside the classroom and the practice fields, taking into account achievements required, relevance of the subject and dedication to the work academic. Thus, allowing students to select subjects University academic portfolio according to their interests and abilities. Moreover, the choice of the student from the second half can take one second undergraduate program is offered.
With the credit system, students can enrich your career according to their interests from the undergraduate courses in Humanities, Economics, Management or those related to the development of other languages or with the knowledge of other cultures Sciences; with humanistic education, physical, spiritual, artistic and cultural development that skills training.
A basic training given within the first three years of the program, according to the Colombian regulation, which is equivalent and homologous to training in Italy allows the three-year degree in Psychological Sciences and Techniques. From the seventh academic semester, the student may choose four basic emphasis, allowing you to delve into the different areas of psychology.
The emphases are:
1. Clinical and Health Psychology
2. Organizational Psychology
3. Educational Psychology and Community
Student in Psychology Profile
• Commitment to community service.
• Skill in oral and written expression.
• critical and creative capacity.
• Desire for self-improvement.
• Have great respect for life and human beings.
• Flexibility to enter non-traditional educational processes.
• Skill in the use of cognitive strategies for learning and / or a high willingness to develop them.
• Possess a genuine interest in knowledge of human beings, to understand their behavior, motivations and disorders.
• Sensitivity and empathy to establish appropriate interventions to make links.
• Communicative, participatory, cooperative, attentive to people, kind, casual and adaptable.
• Persistent, idealistic, dependable and friendly.
• Confident. Insensitive to the approval or disapproval of others, cheerful, quiet, with good self-esteem and respectful of established ideas.
• Interest in research.
• Interest in reading.
• Be systematic, orderly and observer.
• Concern for the welfare of any individual, group or community.
• Integrity towards science, teaching and psychological practice.
• Desire to innovate and make proposals to this discipline.
• Capacity for analysis, synthesis, induction and deduction.
• Responsibility and ethical sense.
• Sufficient emotional balance.
• Availability to have therapeutic support.
• Ability to organize and work together.
Field of Action
• For university graduates
They can serve as advisers, directors, legislators, advisors, analysts, consultants, litigants, parliamentarians, judges and researchers in institutions related to public administration and the Colombian legal, legislative and political systems.
They advise companies and industries on the legislation in commerce, industry, public and private rights and legal issues.
• For technical terminals
Perform their work performing practical activities and creating or adapting technologies in government and private agencies that deal with the Judicial Branch, such as the Attorney General's Office, Police Inspections, Technical and Investigative Body of the Attorney General's Office , Attorney General's Office, DAS, Armed Forces, ICBF family ombudsmen, courts, notaries, etc.
• Humanism, culture and values
• Civil People
• Introduction to Law 1
• Constitutional Theory 1
• Roman Law
• Research Methodology
• General Economy
• Civil Family
• Introduction to Law 2
• Constitutional Theory 2
• Legal Systems
• Language and Culture
• Philosophy of Law 1
• Language 1
• Civil Goods 1
• Dogmatic Constitution
• Litigation General 1
• General Penal 1
• Public International 1
• Philosophy of law 2
• International Public 2
• Civil Real 2
• Constitutional Structure
• Litigation General 2
• General Penal 2
• General Theory of Evidence and Civil Evidence
• Argumentation Theory and Listica Principia
• Entrepreneurial Mindset
• Civil Obligations and Liability 1
• Administrative General
• Special Civil Procedure
• Legal Hermeneutics
• Criminal Special 1
• General Commercial
• General Ethics
• Civil Obligations and Liability two
• Special Criminal two
• Criminal Probation
• Criminal Procedure 1
• Individual Labor Law
• Commercial Companies
• Language 2
• Civil Contracts 1
• Special Administrative
• Criminal Procedure 1
• Criminal Forensic Practice 1
• Collective Labour Law
• Conflict Negotiation
• Language 3
• Civil Contracts 2
• Procedural Labour
• Criminal Forensic Practice 2
• Social Security
• Elective 1
• Civil Probate
• Civil Forensic Practice 1
• Tax Law
• International Private
• Elective 1
• Elective 2
• Professional Ethics
• Commercial Contracts
• Civil Forensic Practice 2
• Canon Law
• Optional 2
• Optional 3
• Elective 3
• Elective 4
The student of the Faculty of Law, is a student who is characterized by its humanistic education, commitment to social problems, their capacity for analysis and legal reasoning, sense of responsibility and solidarity
The Tomasino lawyer is a person with moral, ethical and professional values and knowledge of national and international law, seeks to provide solutions to the problems of their social environment from the interpretation and application of legal rules and principles; critical analysis and the use of new technologies. Moreover, it is a conscious professional social responsibility, able to interact with professionals from other disciplines and to make decisions legal basis.
Counsel for the University of Santo Tomas, Bucaramanga section has sufficient skills to work in any field of legal and socio-legal activity, whether in the public or private sector as a consultant, advisor, mediator, litigator, official judicial, legislative or executive branch of public power, as well as agencies of state control. Similarly, it is able to assume the academic and research activities in the education sector and in other social situations that require the application of the law of local, national and international order, with full leadership in change processes socio- legal and collaborative work.
Field of Action - Architecture
The aspects of architecture and professional level, covering the mission of creating spaces that meet the needs of users, and should do so by providing aesthetically harmonious physical and emotional wellbeing.
The architect's mission is to satisfy the need for adequate space users, creating works that both are perfect, and provide physical and psychological wellbeing.
The project architect designs buildings, and supervises the construction of the same, sometimes might play roles builder, or developer, or calculista, but this mainly linked to their personal interests, and creativity.
The scope of the architect depends on the qualities and tastes of the architect, and can occur in: designer, builder, real estate, provider of complementary services, urban planning, landscape architecture, interior design, restaurant, or specialized in building a constructive type.
• WORKSHOP OF EXPRESSION I
• BASIC 1 WORKSHOP: HABITAT-SPACE-FORMA
• COMMUNICATION SKILLS I
• HUMANITIES ELECTIVE-3
• Algebra and Trigonometry
• WORKSHOP OF EXPRESSION II
• BASIC WORKSHOP 2: ELEMENTS-RELATIONS
• COMMUNICATION SKILLS II
• HISTORY OF ARCHITECTURE: ANTIGUA AND CLASSICAL
• DESCRIPTIVE GEOMETRY
• ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
• ARCHITECTURE WORKSHOP 1: METHODS AND TYPES
• HISTORY OF ARCHITECTURE: premodern and modern
• STATIC FOR ARCHITECTS
• THEORY AND PSYCHOLOGY OF PERCEPTION
• HABITAT, CLIMATE AND ENVIRONMENT
• ELEMENTS OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF ARCHITECTURE
• ARCHITECTURE WORKSHOP 2: SPACE-FORM-BUILDING
• HISTORY OF ARCHITECTURE: XX CENTURY AND CONTEMPORARY
• ELECTIVE - STUDY OF THE CARIBBEAN-8
• CAD 1 WORKSHOP: 2D
• TEO THE MODERN CLASSIC PANSY
• ARCHITECTURE WORKSHOP 3: CLIMATE-ENVIRONMENT-CLIMATE
• CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUE OF ARCHITECTURE
• ELECTIVE IN LIFE SCIENCES
• CAD 2 WORKSHOP: 3D
• Theory of Modernism and Postmodernism
• TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT OF THE BUILDING OF ARCHITECTURE
• 1 WORKSHOP CITY: CITY - CLIMATE - ENVIRONMENT
• ELECTIVE LDLo INNOVATION AND SOC
• STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS
• GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS
• URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
• WORKSHOP CITY 2: URBAN DESIGN
• SOCIAL SCIENCE ELECTIVE-9
• WORKSHOP CITY 3: CITY AND TERRITORY
• ELECTIVE IN PHILOSOPHY-6
• ELECTIVE IN ETHICS-7
• FORM AND EVAL PROJECT
• URBAN MANAGEMENT
• PROJECT GRADE
• FREE ADDITIONAL TRAINING 1
• ADDITIONAL TRAINING FREE 2
• ADMINISTRATION AND CONTROL OF CONSTRUCTION.
Profile Student Architecture
The aspiring to enter the undergraduate program in architecture at the University of the North, must have basic knowledge in Mathematics and Geometry
-Creativity And artistic interests
-interest In technology and construction
-Interest Research and reading.
-Commitment To the socio economic development of the community to which he belongs.
-High Sense of responsibility and ethics.
The graduate of Architecture Program:
It will have high capacities of interdisciplinary research work and structured in the fields of design, graphical representation and management techniques and constructive knowledge.
• You will have a clear view of the socio economic, environmental, cultural, technical and aesthetic aspects that affect the development of Architecture and Urbanism in the country and the world, and its role as a change agent guided by principles of equity and social commitment.
• Develop competencies to identify the origin and impact of political, economic, social, environmental, cultural, technical and aesthetic phenomena that determine the private and urban space in contemporary society, from a broad historical knowledge of the development of mankind .
• It will have elements to make autonomous decisions regarding the diversity of theoretical positions present in the architectural and urban local and global events.
• Be able to perform approaches for solving problems edilicio and urban human habitat through project proposals expressed by print media and graphics, where it emphasizes technical and aesthetic spatial aspects.
• You can make constructive type approaches focused on the realization of their project proposals.
Occupational Profile (scope):
Professional Architecture will be able to act in the fields of design, consulting and advisory services, construction and supervision, the chair and research in the public, private and nongovernmental sectors. It may occupy technical and managerial positions in companies promoting real estate projects, construction companies, design and consulting offices, and government entities related to physical planning and execution and control of public projects. Also, you can play as a freelancer in various fields of action.
Fields of action
They are trained to work in teaching, research and / or theapplication of knowledge in companies and public or privateinstitutions.
They can work in schools or institutions of higher education in the area of philosophy, ethics, literature or related areas.
Their training allows them to work in professional fields related toeditorial work, critical journalism and research.
Ant Philosophy 431. Medieval *
433 Modern Philosophy I
43000 pre-seminary *
Logic 15421 * I
437 Philosophical Elective I
431 Philosophy. Ant. And Medieval II
435 Contemporary Philosophy I
432 Sem. Ant. And Medieval II
434 Modern Seminar I
15422 Logic II **
433 Modern Philosophy II
435 Contemporary Philosophy II
432 Sem. Ant. And Medieval II
15423 Logic III *
Philosophical 43 Elective II
431 Ancient and Medieval Philosophy III
433 Modern Philosophy III
436 Sem. Contemporary
434 Sem. Modern Philosophy II
Logic IV *
435 Contemporary Philosophy III
432 Sem. Ant. And Medieval III
436 Sem. Contemporary II
Philosophical 43 Elective III
Free Elective I
434 Sem. Modern Philosophy III
Philosophical 43 Elective IV
43 Philosophical Elective V
436 Sem. Contemporary III
43 Philosophical Elective VI
Philosophy - Student profile
The professional philosophy has UNAD domain philosophical knowledge, which enables him to analyze the different dimensions of reality, knowledge, practice and human discourse, emphasizing its political and cultural context. A reflective activity that involves the analysis of various human affairs, the way of thinking about science, society and art, among others.
Therefore, the potential interested in offering the program population is largely in the recent graduates, who see the philosophical education a possibility for reflection and occupation. Moreover, there is the population having already completed their undergraduate and postgraduate sometimes, is interested in the philosophical formation itself.
Plastic, visual and related arts
Fields of action
In Visual Arts studying the merits of symbolic and historical processes and theoretical tools, techniques and reviews involved in the creation, recreation, development and artistic expression in sculpture, painting, drawing, design and engraving.
The Master of Visual Arts is founded on the need to promote a creative dynamic that affects the artistic and cultural life of our country seeks to stimulate the demonstration of postures and dynamic diversify methods and procedures for the creation of the work.
Thus, the program focuses its interest in artistic creation, seeking that since the draft work convergence with seminars and other academic activities offered by the University is made, it is a project that promotes the artist moved his experience and canons learned in basic training into logical knowledge of art and culture seeking to enrich every action and manifestation of the artist with experimentation, experience and social diversity.
Image and Artistic Creation
Master of Visual Arts
Two (2) years, four (4) academic semesters of 16 weeks each, including assembly work
- Special Seminar: lecture - Wednesday 5:00 to 7:00 pm (according to internal academic program)
- Research Seminar - Problems of Art: Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 m.
- Writing Lab: Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p. m.
- Workshop of work, Project Thesis and Dissertation: Thursday and Friday from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
This program invites professional artists who may come from various university courses with undergraduate degree with a demonstrable career in a portfolio of artist and resume. Shall comply with the registration process of the National Admissions and submit a portfolio of work in the area that aspires to join and allows observe the quality of his work.
In the artistic context of the country, academic offerings seeks to respond by encouraging and displacements that occur in the work, the dynamics of contemporary art. The program seeks to propose alternatives for both artists who seek to transform and renew their work processes and proposals, and to respond creatively and decisively locally and tensions and trends concerning global.
Social Communication and Journalism
The curriculum of the career of Social Communication and Journalism at the University of La Sabana will guarantee a comprehensive education. It is flexible, high elective, interdisciplinary and broad international profile component. Thanks to the subjects developed from different Academic Areas, you may broaden your knowledge generally professional, cultural interests, habits of research, innovation and training human and cultural, social and humanistic knowledge and basic skills.
It is important to know that the University of La Sabana subjects of each program are grouped into fields and subfields training, which develop over time through cycles, this methodology allows you to identify the function of each subject within the development your curriculum.
APPLICANT PROFILE OF A RACE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION AND JOURNALISM
An applicant for entry into the career of Social Communication and Journalism at the University of La Sabana is a person interested in the knowledge and study of the social sciences and humanities, especially with regard to communication phenomena that are present in contemporary reality . He is a person who understands the central role of communication in society, either from the perspective of mass media and journalism or from the organizational, social and political environments.
He is a person with an ethical attitude towards life, which recognizes the importance of responsible exercise of the profession.
The aspiring to enter the Program of Social Communication and Journalism at the University of La Sabana is indicated by either:
• An adequate reading comprehension skills.
• Proper management of the Spanish language, both oral and written, as evidenced by a construction of logical, coherent and fluent speech and knowledge and use of grammar and spelling rules.
• A good academic record, adequate performance on state tests and good results in the admission process of the Faculty.
• Some basic skills in English, which enable it to access sources of information in that language and act as a basis for further development of advanced skills.
• A permanent openness and willingness to receive training offered by the University.
The Bachelor's degree in Social Communication and Journalism at the University of La Sabana contribute their communicative, prudent, responsible and professional in search of the truth and the common good in any social environment action.
It has a humanistic education and basic knowledge of the social sciences that allow you to develop a contextualized practice, in line with reality and supported by the knowledge and respect of their own human dimensions.
Has research training that enables you to investigate the causes and understand the consequences of local, national and international issues, thereby achieving acquire the necessary elements to guide public opinion and be a promoter of dialogue of the public.
Meet the conceptual underpinnings of their profession and their own communication in different work contexts dynamic, allowing you to be part of interdisciplinary teams work, generating added value from their area of expertise.
Develops content for print, broadcast and digital media, using different formats and genres, narrative and journalistic, with ethical, aesthetic and creative sense.
Designs and implements strategies for mass dissemination of content, corporate or targeted public and therefore can develop their profession from journalism, communication in organizations, political communication and communication for development.
Meet own technological tools and resources of contemporary communication environment and smugly used in the development of their professional duties.
Has the ability to take advantage of multimedia scenarios and scenarios of collaborative communication and social networks, for the development and strengthening of their profession and to promote truth and the common good.
Have a knowledge of English which enables it to be a user of that language in academic, social and professional environments.
The Social Communicator and Journalist graduated from the University of La Sabana can serve as producer or editor of content in print, radio, television and digital media, assuming an informative and guiding public function.
It is able to manage processes internal or external communication in public or private organizations.
It is empowered to formulate, implement and evaluate the impact of communication projects for development, whether from state organizations, NGOs or from the community entities.
You can participate in the formulation, implementation and evaluation of political communication campaigns and communications advice to public figures.
It also has the basic training needed to develop business communication projects and participate in processes of communication research and public opinion.