LEARNING with LEIGH
This week in 3rd Grade
Skills of the Week
Language Arts/ Social Studies Target Skill: I can review and master grammar concepts.
Science Target Skill: I can review and master science concepts.
Math Target Skill: I can review and master fraction word problems. I can review and master area/perimeter word problems.
This Week's Schedule:
Daily At Home Practice Activities
*Practice Math Facts
*Read for 20 minutes
Monday- MAP Reading Test
Specials: Group B- Fitness Group E- PE
LA HW: none
Math HW: No homework
Specials: Group B- PE Group E- Art
LA HW: Write Source p. 67-68
Math HW- none
Specials: Group B- Music Group E- Fitness
LA HW: None
Math HW: Countdown to STAAR Math
Thursday- * MAP Testing LA
Specials: Group B- PE Group E- Music
LA HW- None
Math HW- None
Specials: Group B- Art Group E- PE
Weekly Reading Assessment
*Most grades below a 70 can be corrected for passing. Corrections must be returned before the end of the 9 weeks.
Get Connected at Home!
Logging in Think Through Math at Home
- From your browser, go to https//clever.com/in/pisd Think Through Math works best in Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Click Log in with Active Directory
- Login to the program using the network username (FirstName.LastName.#) and password (Huffman3!)
- Click the TTM button to start the program
- The Think Through Math program opens to the student dashboard
- Students should work on lessons. The avatar can be used as a reward to their hard work
Need to correct a reading assignment but you don't have the story?
- Log in to connected.pisd.edu (works best with FireFox - a free browser)
- Students use their username (first name.last name.#) and password: Huffman3!
- Click on the Texas Treasures text book and read or listen to the story
- Return corrected assignment to school