A Look Ahead to the Week
They make mustache pacifiers... this is amazing.
Over the Weekend
- The Marksmen football team got their first win this past Friday night against Pike Central! They will be playing Boonville this Friday at home.
- The Lady Marksmen volleyball team left Corydon Saturday as tournament champions!
- In Cross Country action this past Saturday, the boys team beat 25 schools to emerge as A division champions at Brown County! The girls team also ran very well to get third in their division. The Marksmen runners will be hosting the Lincoln Trail Invitational Tuesday. This event is a spirit jug!
- The Marching Marksmen competed Saturday evening at Evansville Central. The band left with a score of 40.85 (7 points better than last year) and a 7th place finish. Luke Thomas was also within 2 points of being voted best drum major in the completion! This coming Saturday the band will go to Paoli and they are expecting great results.
Fall Sports Extravaganza
On Wednesday night at 6:30pm, the Pep Club will be sponsoring the Fall Sports Extravaganza parade. This event starts at Carriage Inn (Main Street) and finishes at Legion Field with a pep rally. All sports are encouraged to participate with prizes given out to the best floats.
Game of the Week
The first few winners of the "Game of the Week" will receive a high quality red Chromebook case for all your carrying needs! This week is trivia, here is the question: What song turned 200 years old this past weekend. Please email the answer to email@example.com.
Calendar Reminders (and home sports events)
Monday, September 15
- JH Volleyball vs. Cannelton at 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 16
- JH/HS Cross Country Lincoln Trail Invitational at 4:30/6:00 p.m. (Spirit Jug!)
- HS Volleyball vs. Forest Park at 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 17
- Junior Class Trip to Western Kentucky
- Fall Sports Extravaganza 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 18
- House/GO RED Activities:
- Senior class meeting - auditorium
- Junior class meeting - BTSA
Friday, September 19
- Varsity Football vs. Boonville at 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 20
- HS Volleyball vs. North Harrison Here 9:00 a.m.
- Marching Band Contest at Paoli
Menu (September 15-18)
- Breakfast - Cinnamon toast, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - Grilled cheese, chicken noodle soup, carrots & cauliflower, fruit
- Breakfast - Biscuits and gravy, hash browns, fruit
- Lunch - Chicken tenders, Mashed potatoes, Green beans, Jell-O, fruit
- Breakfast - Scrambled eggs/bacon, toast, fruit
- Lunch - Ham sandwich, French fries, fruit
- Breakfast - Breakfast pizza, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - Walking taco, refried beans, salsa, cookies, fruit
- Breakfast - Pancakes, sausage, fruit
- Lunch - Pizza burgers, corn, green peppers, fruit