Eastlake Middle School 5.14.18
The Week at a Glance
What a great week of teacher celebration. You are appreciated every single day. Thank you for all of the work that you do each day to make a difference in the lives of young people. Here is the week at a glance:
1. Faculty Meeting this Wednesday at 3:30 in the pavilion. Please bring an electronic device. Preferably an iPad.
End of the Year Procedures (Promotion, EOCs, etc.)
Next Year (opening days)
Strengths Training Survey
2. We are working on prep periods for the master schedule.
3. Special shoutout to the front office staff and nurse for putting together a great registration. It takes a lot of work to make this happen. We were all here until 9:00 over four days.
4. We have a community meeting this Thursday at 6:00 at the Ruth Chapman Center (ELH) to discuss future construction items on our campus. I hope you will join us.
5. I am awaiting final confirmation from the district to relocate our bike racks so that they can be monitored better and avoid students riding on campus. I am hoping we get permission by this week.
6. Thank you Mrs. Niboli for agreeing to become out new Robotics coach. You will be great.
7. Rise Up. We will be firing on all cylinders these next two weeks every day. Periods 2-3-5-6 will be covered. Please consider sending students here.