Choices Made By Paul Fisher
By: Rehaab Qaiser
The good and bad choices made
2. Paul's choose to transfer to tangerine middle school had a good impact on him because it let him play soccer.
3.Paul choose not to go to Luis's funeral and it had a good impact on him because nothing bad was going to happen from him being there.
4. When Paul didn't tell about Erik's behavior was a bad choice and had a bad impact on him because it lead up to Luis Cruz's death.
5. Paul choose to tell the police what happened to Luis was a good impact on him because Erik and Arthur got the punishment they deserved.
6. Paul chose to go to Mike Costello's funeral and it had a good impact on him because he got to see him for the last time and get to see joey again.
7. Paul choose to help people at the sinkhole and it had a good impact on him because he saved other peoples lives.
8. Paul chose to stay in the same science group and it had a good impact on him because it gave him a better relationship with Tino, Theresa, and Henry.
9. Paul chose not to believe that he got legally blind from staring at a solar eclipse to long so it had a bad impact on him because he was curious to find out.
10. Paul choose to confront Erik and Arthur and it had a good impact on him because he scared them away.
2."I want to go to Tangerine Middle School and i want to go with no IEP" PG:92
3. "This is Theresa Cruz" " I'm calling you to tell you not to come to the funeral i don't want anymore bad stuff happening, especially at the funeral" PG: 241
4. "I wonder if i should tell dad ?" PG: 200
5. "The weapon he used to kill Luis Cruz was a blackjack" " I saw him do it" PG: 275
6. "I was actually looking forward to going" " Joey was the only person i knew who was feeling worse" PG: 64
7. "They all must be trapped in there!" "I didn't even think about it i said come on" PG:78
8. "Joey came back at the end of class and sat in the leftover group behind me" PG: 351
9. "I can see i never wore any kind of glasses before that summer" PG:1
10. "Arthur's voice was trembling, pleading, "come on! come on! lets get out of here" PG: 254