Grapevine Mustang Band
End of Year Edition
"What’s really beyond the moon; beyond the planets; beyond the stars; and even metaphysically beyond that? Transcend explores our imagination of what’s out there for us all: traveling there, looking back upon the great mystery of earth, our home, but from the from vantage point of space, and then pushing our minds and faith further and exploring what’s even beyond that. 2020 and a good portion of 2021 weren't ideal, but The Grapevine High School Marching Band is back on track reminding of us of the bigger picture—and doing it with an amazing show of cutting edge music, engaging drill, and fantastic performers."
--Chad Heiny, program coordinator
Notes from the Directors:
Good afternoon Mustang Band!
- Order your 2021 Show Shirt HERE! Sale ends Friday and we will not be taking another order.
- The band calendar at grapevinehsband.com is your one-stop shop for all dates and times.
- Join the 2021-22 Remind! Info below. Everyone needs to join the Remind.
- Use the Summer Check list below to stay on top of what you need to do over the summer.
- Graduation is FRIDAY! Itinerary is HERE.
- If you are not performing at graduation, you MUST TURN IN YOUR INSTRUMENTS WEDNESDAY!
- The Second round of band fees are due JUNE 1. Please refer to the Band Fee Payment document for more information. Please note: if you are paying through PayPal and do not send the payment directly to email@example.com, the processing fees will be charged to your Charms account.
- Parent orders for our 2021 Band Show Shirt will be taken THIS week. Please watch your email for an order form. This will be your only chance to secure a 2021 Show Shirt.
- "Transcend" tumblers are available. Email Uma at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure yours! We only have a limited number left!
- Please review the presentation below and the 2021 Spring/Summer Checklist.
- All Families can start raising funds for their individual band account NOW with the Scrip Fundraiser. See below for details.
The Mustang Guard will be holding a June mini-camp to jumpstart their summer training and welcome new members! Dates are June 21st - 23rd (M-W) @ 9am - Noon. Members should plan to bring their assigned practice equipment, a water bottle, and dress to be inside/outside.
Any interested high school or middle school students are welcome to attend at no charge, so bring a new friend! Equipment technique, tosses, exchanges, plus a choreography routine consisting of dance, pom, and flag will be taught. Non-members should arrive 15min early to sign-in with Mr. Draper. See you soon!
Please feel free to review the presentation above in a clickable form that you can view at your own pace.
All students and parents must join the Remind Groups. We use Remind to communicate quickly during events and will only send out messages that are important for everyone. Visit the band website for details.
How to pay your band fees online
You may pay for your child’s fees easily with a credit card using a Pay Pal account. To use this feature, click on the “Finances” button then choose the “Make A Trip Payment” button. If you have not set up a Pay Pal account, you will be given an option to do so. Choose to pay using your credit card, debit card, or bank account. Make secure purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information to the GHS Band or the CHARMS system. PayPal offers one of the safest platforms for online commerce with fraud rates at a fraction of those of typical e-commerce offerings. PayPal offers ease and flexibility, accepting all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), as well as all major debit cards and direct transfers. Please be aware that there is a fee to pay by credit card.