Points of Concurrency
By: Sehr Hameed
Locations: Point A (cowboy stadium) Point B (river chase golf club) Point C (north lake)
1. Given a line segment AB
2. Open the compass more than half of the distance between A and B, and make arcs of the same radius centered at A and B.
3. Draw a straight line connecting the two arcs at their intersection point.
4. Draw tic marks on both sides of the perpendicular bisector.
5. Also draw a 90 degree symbol where the segment meets the perpendicular bisector.
6. Repeat steps for all three segments.