Roman name: Jupiter
God of and title:
Brothers: Poseidon and Hades
Spouse: Hera and Metis
Goddesses and mortals he mated with: Aegina, Alcmena, Calliope, Cassiopea, Demeter, Dione, Europa, Io, Leda, Leto, Mnemosyne, Niobe, Persephone, and Semele.
- When using his shield he can create all natural phenomena related to the air and sky.
- Zeus overthrew his father and won his father's throne against his brothers.
- He had a son named Hercules that was half mortal.
Weaknesses of Zeus:
- He was angered very easily which caused him to be very destructive. One time he got so angry he threw lightning bolts and caused huge storms on earth.
- He also had the tendency to fall in love with women easily. He fell in love with a lot of women which caused him to have very many children and have affairs.
- He overthrew his father and got the throne from his brothers so their relationship fell apart.
Strengths of Zeus:
- He was able to throw lightning bolts at anyone he wants whenever he wants. He is able to do that because he is the God of the skies.
- He was very charming so everyone liked him and he met his wife.
- He had human strength which helped him to overthrow people and win fights.
Taft, Michael W. Greek Gods & Goddesses. Print.
"Zeus." Zeus. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Zeus • Facts and Information on Greek God of the Sky Zeus." Greek Gods & Goddesses. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.