Media/Tech. Integration Newsletter
Starting the Year off Strong!
Many of our 3 - 5th grade students have read all 20 Bluestem Nominees. We are certainly a community of readers. Monarch Voting will be March 1. Bluestem voting will be March 2.
Introducing The Pitchers
Lynn Beran helped with the writing & reading of the questions during Baseball. She added so much fun- the kids loved her!
The Line Up
Who's on Deck?
What to do? What to do?
WAYS TO USE TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR ROOM ... links are attached to the name of each
- ENGAGEMENT - Padlet, zaption , nearpod A picture is worth a thousand words: youtube , discovery , teachertube
- ORGANIZATION - cooltoolsforschool , classtools.net
- INSTRUCTION - educanon.com, learnzillion.com, watchknowlearn.com
- PRACTICE - gregtangmath.com, frontrowed.com, readwritethink.org, educreations.com
- ASSESSMENT - kahoot, quizizz.com, thinglink.com, goformative.com
Contact me if you see one on here you are interested in trying and want support
Pedagogy First Technology Second
Technology is a tool, not a learning outcome. Let me know how I can help you to use this tool with your students.