Rachel Vincenzo & Kaleigh Keyes (Martin Algebra2 3rd)
Picture of Object Close-Up with Axis Drawn
Points on Parabola
Vertex- (4.16, 3.1)
Root 1- (.36, 0)
Root 2- (8,0)
Random Point on Parabola - (6.51,2.25)
Picture of Object from a Distance
Location of Parabola
X and Y Scales
X Scale - 1
Y Scale - 1
1. What does the height of the window represent?
Y-Coordinate of the vertex
2. At the point where the window ends represents what?
The roots of the parabola
3. What is the maximum height of the window?
3.1 (Y-Coordinate of vertex)
4. How far away from the start of the window does it reach its maximum height?
4.16 (X-Coordinate of vertex)
5. What is the domain related to the distance window from the start?
0 is less than or equal to x which is less than or equal to 8.7
6. What is the range from the height of the window?
0 is less than or equal to y which is less than or equal to3.1
Root 2- (8.7,0)