Tech Ninja Blast
Week of January 18, 2016
This Week's "JOT": Google Sheets 'Explore'
Check out the quick video (<1:00 min) introducing Explore below. And If you'd like to learn more about how to integrate Sheets into your class or lessons, inquire with your site's local Tech Ninja(s).
Finally, here's a nice user-friendly teacher resource for Sheets:
Q: "Where do I get my username and password (and those of my students) so I can login?"
A: You already have 'em. Your Illuminate login is your PGUSD Google login. You heard right... Illuminate has teamed up with Google and now offers users SSO (Single Sign On) with Google accounts. This covers both teachers AND students. From the staff and student portal (see screenshots below), click on the red "Sign in with Google" button, grant permissions (first time only), and you're in. It's that simple.
CI -"Comic of Inspiration"
Where's Binder This Week?
- Mon, Jan 18: No School - MLK Day
- Tues, Jan 19: Ed-Tech Support - MS, Ed-Tech Plan Dev., SSC Meeting (RD)
- Wed, Jan 20: Ed-Tech Support (FG), TTM Data Validation (MS)
- Thurs, Jan 21: Ed-Tech Support (CHS, HS)
- Fri, Jan 22: Ed-Tech Support (RD, CHS), Plan R&D (DO)