ASE Parent Newsletter
ASE Leaderships' Message
We hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday break. It was great to see all of the kiddos this morning. The the next few weeks will be full of memorable events.
Please mark your calendars for the following upcoming events:
- December 3- Anderson Christmas Parade @6:00
- December 6-3rd grade field trip- Texas A&M Basketball Game
- December 7- 2nd grade field trip- Dewberry Farms
- December 7- 3rd grade Christmas Choir Concert @1:00 and 6:00
- December 8- UIL Competition
- December 8- Early Release @12:00
- December 11-15- Christmas Store in the library
- December 12- 5th grade Field Trip- Movies
- December 14- 4th & 5th Christmas Program @1:00 and 6:00
- December 15- Christmas Band Concert @1:00
- December 18- Santa Visit
- December 19- Polar Express
- December 19- Hootie Store
- December 20- Early Release @12:00
- December 20- Christmas Parties (all grade levels in the morning for breakfast)
- December 20- End of the 2nd nine weeks
Owls of the Month
CAR RIDER- ARRIVAL and DISMISSAL REMINDER
***There is MAJOR road construction taking place on Highway 90. If you are a car rider, please allow yourself extra time and patience in the morning and afternoon.
To accommodate construction delays, we will TEMPORARLY open our doors earlier for arrival.
Arrival drop-off (7:20-7:47)
Dismissal pick-up (3:30 begins)
AM Car Rider Line: Drop off is in the back of our school starting at 7:20 am. The car rider drop-off line will end at 7:47, as this is when instruction begins. If you arrive after 7:47, please walk your child into the front office.
PM Car Rider Line = Our staff has a very efficient, safe, and secure system for all students. The car rider line will begin at 3:30. One of our staff members will place students in your car.