ENGINEER, INVENTOR, INVESTOR, AND ENTREPRENEUR.
- Zip2 - (sold) $341 million
- Paypal - (sold) $1.6 billion
- SpaceX - (current valuation) >$11.5 billion
- Tesla Motors - (current valuation) $28.73 billion
- SolarCity - (current valuation) $4.31 billion
- Hyperloop - (current valuation) $490 million
- OpenAI - non-profit
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!
(Okay, maybe just Mars first)
- Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, more commonly known as SpaceX, was founded in 2002
- American space transport services company and aerospace manufacturer.
- Leading space exploration in the United States
- Advance the human race (including social advancement)
- Located in Hawthorne, California
Elon Musk unveiling the Dragon V2 spacecraft at a SpaceX conference
Elon Musk speaking in Boston, MA about new methods of space travel and what SpaceX has planned.
THE RED PLANET
Elon Musk announces SpaceX's new project to colonize Mars.
Inside SpaceX Headquarters