UPE News Update
FEBRUARY 11, 2022
100s Day At UPE:
Conferences will be held Thursday, Feb. 17 and Friday, Feb. 18
There is an In-person or Virtual Conference choice
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS!
Please Note: There is an early 12:30pm release on Friday, February 11 and on Thursday, February 17. There is no school Friday, February 18 and Monday, February 21 (Presidents Day).
- Families can choose an in-person or virtual conference. You must put your choice in the “Comment” section or we will assume it is in-person.
- Scroll down to find your classroom teacher and pick the day and the time that works for you. Please note: Make sure you are signing up for the correct teacher. Pay attention to the name located on the left of the sign up.
- Please choose the best available time for you to "meet" and click on the "Sign Up" button below.
- The week of conferences the classroom teacher will email you a Google Meet link if you choose a virtual conference.
- To reschedule your conference time, please contact the school office at 685-2227. DO NOT make the change on-line, it will not be valid.
- Should you have any questions or trouble please contact the office at 685-2227 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to Conference Sign-Up Genius:
Passcode: utepass **(no capital or space)
It’s almost time to apply for Preschool for the 2022-2023 school year!
*Applications accepted online beginning Tuesday, March 1st!
We have a limited capacity for 15 children in our preschool class, so we will be filling those spots first to in-district children prioritizing children with special needs along with considerations such as balancing girl/boy ratio, age ratio, risk factors, etc. There is no enrollment guarantee, as preschool is currently an optional program.
- Out-of-district applicants will be placed on a waiting list and notified in August if there is space available.
- Your child must be 3 or 4 by September 1st and must be fully potty trained.
- Please check out important information about our Preschool program on our website.
You will need to fill out a registration/application on the school district website at:
We will notify in-district preschoolers of their enrollment status by the end of April.
For more information, call 685-2227 / or email email@example.com
1st Grade Clay Critters and Mosaic with Painted Background
5th Graders with Their Clay Tiles
2nd Graders with Their Adorable Tie Pillows!
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE for LANDSHARKS RUNNING CLUB
Financial Assistance is being offered through Every Kid Sports.
Please click on this link to complete the application process.
Registration for the 2022 Spring Track Season will be available from February 10-March 25th.
No late registrations will be accepted.
AFTER SCHOOL CARE
We will continue to offer after school care at Manitou Springs Elementary and provide transportation from Ute Pass to the site. Champions will be coming in starting February 7 to run the after school program. The program will go from 3-6PM, Monday-Friday. Payments will continue be made through MySchoolBucks or checks will be dropped off at the front offices ($80 weekly) until Champions takes over.
JOIN LANDSHARKS RUNNING CLUB NOW!
16, 17 & 18 Book Fair
17 - 12:30pm Early Release/Parent-Teacher Conferences
18 - No School/Parent-Teacher Conferences
21 - No School/Presidents Day
25 - 3rd to Space Foundation
1 - Application Portal for Preschool Opens
2 - Late Start/Read Across America
4 - Book Character Day
9 - Late Start
16 - Late Start
21-25 Spring Break
30 - Late Start
CLICK BELOW FOR LUNCH MENU
This is where you find the latest information about our school community.