Miss Ging's Trip to Six Flags
- Tickets are $28.61 tax included
- $10 for lunch outside of park
- $20 for dinner outside of park
- Extra money needed if souvenir is wanted.
- Depart for Six Flags: 6:30AM
- Arrive for Six Flags: 9:30AM
- Departure for School: 4:30PM
- Arrive back at School: 9:00 PM
Six Flags is open from 10AM-5PM
- Permission forms and money due: March 21, 2016
- Date of the trip: April 29, 2016
- This trip is the 9th grade Algebra 1 class
- Link to what the math and science day is about: https://www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia/special-events/special-group-event/math-and-science-day
- Chaperones will be needed so please contact me with the information provided below.
- FA.ACE.1* Create and solve equations and inequalities in one variable that model real-world problems involving linear, quadratic, simple rational, and exponential relationships. Interpret the solutions and determine whether they are reasonable. (Limit to linear; quadratic; exponential with integer exponents.)
- FA.ACE.4* Solve literal equations and formulas for a specified variable including equations and formulas that arise in a variety of disciplines.
- FA.AREI.1* Understand and justify that the steps taken when solving simple equations in one variable create new equations that have the same solution as the original.
In case of emergencies my phone and email is listed before:
- Phone: 864-257-0854
- Email: MissGing@yahoo.com