Caberfae Ski Day
Monday, March 16, 2015
Come Join Us for Our Last Ski Day of 2015!
Ski Day at Caberfae Peaks
Monday, March 16th, 10am-5pm
1 Caberfae Lane
- Lift tickets and ski/snowboarding equipment are available at the hill.
- Lunch will take place at the hill--sack lunches may be eaten in the lower level of the lodge, or lunch may be purchased at the cafeteria upstairs.
- If you'd like to ski until closing, an extra $5 fee will be applied.
- Please use the links below to fill out needed forms.
- The first link sends you to the hill's school group information packet; the only form you'll need to print and fill out is the Rental and Liability Release Agreement (pp. 3-4). You can print this and bring it to the school OR to the ski hill on Monday. If you are unable to print the waiver at home, please let Mrs. Graham know and she will print it for you.
- The second link will connect you to a Google document. Go to "File," "Download As," and save it in the format of your choice. Then, you may edit and email the form. Please email the form to the school (firstname.lastname@example.org) before Friday morning at 10:00am.
9:00-9:15am: Leave from the school
10:00am: Meet at Caberfae lodge to reserve lunch tables and for registration papers; hill is open
11:00am: Lessons (optional)
4:00-5:00pm: Head home*
*Note: Departure time may be determined by individual families. Any families wishing to pick up students at Northview may expect them to be back between 5:00pm and 5:30pm, and may confer with Mrs. Graham regarding a desired change in pick-up time.
Northview SDA School
Northview is a Seventh-day Adventist school located in Cadillac, MI. Our school is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe. Our staff is focused on providing quality, Christian-based education.