Aril 11th - April 16th
Thanks to everyone in advance for being flexible during testing time. We know that this is a team effort and for this reason I ask that we all try our best to be present during these next four days. I also want to remind you that we will be out and about helping. Aside from runners, we will also have people assigned to specific buildings. Mr. Deyo will be in charge of the R buildings; Dr. Josafat will be in charge of the 200 building; Ms. Hollins will be in charge of the 600 building; Ms. Price will be helping out the 2500 and Auditorium, and I will be in charge of the 300 building and the library. Mr. Kracha will be in the front office tending to parents and students who need assistance.
Thank you again for all you do for our students and our community!
National Library Week
Thank you Ms. Casey and Ms. Segura for being so amazing!
National Assistant Principal's Week
week at a glance
- National Library Week
- National Assistant Principal's Week
- Principal's Meeting with Dr. Carberry @ District Office (7:00 am - 9:00 am) (Ms. Gracias)
- Bilingual Tester's Meeting @ Parent Center Moss Street
- Meeting with CVH to talk about Master Schedule for next year @ 12:00 pm (Ms. Gracias)
- FAC in room 108 @ 3:20 pm