The Daily Scoop
Head of School Summit - January 13, 2016
- We are excited to see your presentations tomorrow morning! The feedback is going to be invaluable.
- Reminder: Please bring 3 copies of your PPT deck with you on Thursday morning. You can email your deck to Erin by 7:30am on Thursday morning. If you would rather make your own copies, you can print copies at the hotel business center before you leave. If you email Erin, add Please print for your subject line.
- Recognize your peers! Please recognize your peers using the following link. If we have enough participation we will have awards for school leaders for these "People's Choice" awards.
- Share your pics! Feel free to upload any pictures you take throughout the week to our "HighTail" site here: link. You will need a gmail address to sign in.
- Shuttle The shuttle leaves the hotel for the K12 offices at 7:45am. Please enjoy breakfast in the hotel restaurant.
- Check out the book: To Sell is Human by Daniel Pink. This is the book that Laurie referenced today during her presentation.
- Marketing Video - Reminder to take that acting leap! Sign up for a spot to record as a part of the Marketing video project.
- Group Dinners Thursday Night! - A reminder that we will have fun group dinners tomorrow evening. Sign up sheets will be available during the day on Thursday so you can secure a spot!
· Il Fornaio (Italian)
119900 Market Street #106
· Neyla (Mediterranean Bistro)
11898 Market Street
· Mon Ami Gabi (French Bistro)
11950 Democracy Drive
· McCormick & Schmick’s (Seafood & Steaks)
11920 Democracy Drive
Please Sit With Your Team on Wednesday
HOS Summit Agenda
School Leadership Development Team
The iLEAD team leads the design, development, execution, and evaluation of national programs that build exceptional school leadership across K12’s network of managed schools. The team coordinates school, regional and national efforts to improve leadership practice and school outcomes.