News You Can Use
April 4, 2016
Direct Purchase Benefit Update
- This new iteration of direct purchase benefit has the same limits on Vacation Points as the previous direct purchase benefit and can only be used to make reservations for stays at Disney Vacation Club Resorts and through the World Collection.
- Vacation Points from these Memberships cannot be used for reservations or stays for the Disney Collection or Concierge Collection.
- These Members will not receive a physical Membership card, but will be able to view their Membership number and a list of the Membership Magic experiences they are able to access.
For more information on this new iteration of Direct Purchase Benefit, please visit DORY >> Search: DPB 2.0
Sense of Africa Tour at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Booking begins tomorrow, April 5.
- Tours will be offered at 7 a.m. on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Guests must be at least 10 years old in order to participate.
- The cost is $249 per person, plus tax.
- DVC Members receive a 15% discount.
For more information, visit The Hub >> Search: Sense of Africa
Exchange Advisors - Club Intrawest Bookings Now Open
- Please assist Members with any of their Club Intrawest booking needs.
For a list of Club Intrawest resorts and booking procedures, visit DORY >> Search: Club Intrawest
Carriage and Trail Rides Payment Update
- The full payment policy spiel will be replacing the credit card guarantee policy spiel.
- All other booking processes, policies and spiels will remain exactly the same.
For more information about these offerings, visit the Guest tab on The HUB >> Recreation >> Horse-drawn Excursions