May 10, 2016
Q & A Video Link
The last formal update on budget, developments and plans for Naples Christian Academy was held on April 11th.
- This "Q & A" video is the latest on what has been happening since that meeting.
This video is intended to be viewed only by our Naples Christian Academy families. Just as there are sensitive items that are only discussed within your home we ask that you not share this with those outside the “NCA Family”. In the event you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 239.455.1080 ext. 208.
In His Service,
Dr. Phillip Tingle
Sports Award Ceremony
- We use this opportunity to celebrate all the success and effort of our awesome athletes and great coaches this year.
- All 3rd-8th grade students who participated in any middle school sports this year will be recognized.
- This includes track, golf, basketball, soccer, volleyball, and cross country.
- We will also eat cake and have raffles!
Noon Dismissal This Friday
- Students may wear a NCA polo shirt and blue jeans (modest and appropriate length)
- Child care will be offered from noon – 3:30pm for PK-8th graders for $20. Your child will need a lunch from home.
- Register in the office by Wednesday, May 11th if child care is needed.
- We cannot care for children who are not registered in advance.
"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:24-25
Congratulations to Our NCA Artists!
Each year public and private schools are invited to send the very best artwork their students have created for an end of the year show at ARTIS.
- This year we are proud to send the artwork of Owen Brooks, Hudson Casto, Gregory Jean, Christopher Pokhan, Ricky Garcia, Valerie Orozco, Alyssa McDaniel, Ella Ojanovac, and Walker Brunner as the "cream of our crop". Their work can be viewed here.
- Ricky's entry, a watercolor of a dragonfly on a flower, was chosen to be used as the artwork to promote the entire art show.
The show opens this weekend at the art museum to the students and their families and then will run through July 31st. We are so proud of our very talented student artists!